Tuesday, May 18, 2010

packed?

i literally just zipped up my bag and weighed it to make sure it was under 50 pounds. (it was only 30 btw). and i think i have everything i need/want to take. i'm kinda proud of myself.

i have spent most of the past few days running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. but with the help of some of my most wonderful friends and family, i think i'm ready to go.  i'm grateful for all the help and support the people in my life have shown me.  i mean my sister is driving to raleigh late tomorrow from charlotte to be able to take me to the airport early on thursday. (thanks lizzy.)

and as i type this, the song leavin' on a jet plane is running through my head. probably because i am on thursday.(but i do know when i'm coming back).

i have wanted to go to italy since i could locate it on a map. and now it is here. and i'm nervous and excited and just ready to get on the plane and go.  and i will. in less than 48 hours. 

it feels very surreal to know that in just a couple of days i will be in italy. and i'm so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment