1. I want to graduate from college. (and unless something major happens this will have a big check beside it come May 8th.)
2. I want to find a job, preferably a job I love, but really any job will work.
3. I want to go somewhere exciting. In 2010 I went to Italy, so in this year I would love to go somewhere else, or again, or at least begin planning.
4. I want to read at least one book a month.
5. I want to make more gifts than I buy.
6. I want to fill my very pretty recipe box with recipes I've actually tried (and liked). With this one, I want to learn how to decorate cakes.
7. I want to get back into attending church on a weekly basis. Working at a church is great, but it does limit your own church service attendance.
8. I want to become a runner.
9. I want to attempt to garden. My mom has said she wants a veggie garden in their yard and I want to be the one to do it for her.
10. I want to be better at this blogging thing. I know not many people read it, but it is nice to be able to just sit and write.
11. I want to become less dependent on technology. (which is easier said then done in this world).
12. I want to become more aware of the world around me - either read CNN.com everyday or subscribe to a newspaper.
13. I want to become less aware of people.com. It is my guilty pleasure for sure, and to some degree that's fine. But sometimes it can be really distracting.
14. I want to do something I've never done, like camping or rock climbing.
15. I want to find my life passion. Or at least my passion for this phase of my life.
16. I want to finish some unfinished projects. Mainly unfinished scrapbooks.
17. I want to take more pictures. Maybe do a picture-a-day photo album. I should get on that one.
18. I want to do something that I wanted to do as a child but never did. I think this one I'll be able to check off July 23rd when I go see New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys in concert :) (Thanks Liz!)
19. I want to keep a fish alive longer than a month. Now this may seem silly but my track record is not so hot. RIP Jerry and Stella.
20. I want to send more handwritten letters.
21. I want to do something for someone else at least once a week.
22. Most of all, I want to be happy. Everyone has "it's just one of those (bad/long/annoying) days" but I want my year to have more happy days than days like that.
On another note, I have said this before and I'll probably say it again, but I have some pretty amazing people in my life. My family made my birthday a no-fuss birthday, just the way I like it. The day before my birthday, I found out I passed my exit exam (!!!!!!) and then that night my friends celebrated with me. Then some of them surprised me Sunday night with a Coldstone trip. I am a lucky girl. So thank you to everyone who helped make this birthday pretty perfect.