Friday, November 19, 2010

End of a Semester.

This week was a whirlwind of papers, tests, and presentations.  It was also our last full week of classes.  Next week, we have two days of class and then the Fraziers and O'Quinns are headed to the mountains for Thanksgiving.  (Btws - the mountains in the fall is my absolute favorite.)


Then all I have left is three days of classes, senior sleepover, and three exams. 


And then before too much longer, it will be my last semester of college. Holy smokes. 


I'm not ready, but I'm not really sure if any of us are. Our time at Meredith has been a joy, an experience, and sometimes a pain.  But at the end of the day, we call Meredith home.  And as hard as it will be to say goodbye, I hope to the moon and back that our last days here are the best we can make them.  Exams will come, student teaching/internships will become tiring, papers will be hard to write, and in May we will leave.  


But we will be back, most likely for Cornhuskin'. And we will just have to remember that there is no place like home. 


We still have months till it's time to say goodbye.  And I plan on making everyday of my last semester at Meredith a wonderful memory. 


Like this one: 


Or this one: 


Or even this one of two Duke girls with a wolf: 

No comments:

Post a Comment